Monday, June 14, 2010

Primary Activity May 29, 2010

Our Primary had an activity on Katie's birthday. They decorated bikes, then did different games with smaller groups of kids. They also sang Happy Birthday to Katie, which she loved.
Here are Katie and Abby, comparing bikes:

This is Corbin Tharp. He unofficially adopted Elayna for most of the activity. He pushed her around a lot, and made sure she was happy and felt involved. He did a great job. Elayna was a little tired by the time we got ready to leave, but I think she had fun.


This is Abby, with her bike decorated:

And Junior, with his scooter all decorated:



And Elayna's push/scooter/thing decorated:


And Katie's bike decorated. Notice the brand new birthday helmet:


3 comments:

Chiska said...

So cute! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!

Amanda said...

Thank you for putting pictures of my kids on your blog, now even though I wasn't there, I can have some pic's. Yay!!

Gillian said...

Jonathan says that he remembers a bike decorating activity from his childhood and that he loved it. What a great idea! The girls look adorable as always!