I just wanted to let two wonderful women know how much I appreciate them. My mother, and my mother-in-law, Irma. You are both such fabulous grandmothers. (And mothers) I was sick on Monday and Tuesday last week, and without these two women, I don't know how I could have taken care of Katie. I know that they are both willing to watch Katie anytime I ask them. I look up to both of them as wonderful examples of what a mother should be. Anytime I have questions about mothering, or cooking, or sewing, or anything, I know I can turn to them for answers.
Thank you so much for all you do for your families. I'm sure you don't get the appreciation you deserve. Maybe this will help make up the first ungrateful 18 years of my life. :)
1 comment:
Thanks. I needed that. I love you.
Post a Comment