On a personal note, I am really enjoying my dance class. I am also going to a Stake organized workout on Mondays and Fridays. Well, I try to go those days. I bum a ride off my neighbor, and if she has something come up, or Katie is asleep, or anything else comes up, we don't go. I really do have good intentions though.
I am also trying to learn how to sew. At this point, I have sewn some slippers and felt balls for our Humanitarian ward service project and a skirt. I have plans to make pillows for our couch, and some dance pants.
I am trying to figure out how to edit the videos we have taken of Katie, so I can put them on my website, but that is taking some time. I have to figure out what I want to do with them first, and that is difficult. I don't think I'm very creative when it comes to video design, so it is slow going. Unfortunately, I feel I should be good at anything I start, and if I'm not, I tend to have a hard time learning it. Kind of close-minded, I suppose. Or laziness. I'm not sure what the right word would be.
I just wanted state that I am actually doing something with my time. So anyone that thinks I might be just sitting at home eating Bon Bons and watching Soap Operas is mistaken. I much prefer surfing the web and eating fudge. Well, and watching Katie.
No comments:
Post a Comment