Funny thing is, I was talking to Jonathan yesterday, and he was telling me about a lady at his work whose child had eaten a quarter. She had even brought the quarter to show everyone. I claimed that we didn't keep cash around the house, so I wouldn't need to worry about Katie eating any coins. Shows what I know. I guess if I was a good scrap booker, I would keep the penny and put it in a book. I'm not, and I think that would be gross.
For those of you that know Ryan well, you know he is a wonderful father and husband. He loves Katie so very much. This morning he displayed a show of love for both Katie and I. I was outside because the weather was fabulous (and Katie and Ryan were asleep) working in my yard. I get lonely out there without anyone to talk to. Ryan and Katie came out and talked to me. Now, you must understand, it was very bright and sunny. Ryan didn't even have his sunglasses on! He stayed out there to keep me company, and because Katie was enjoying being outside. He's so sweet.
I know I am so extremely blessed to have such a wonderful, fabulous man in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment