Ryan took Friday the 26th off. We had a leisurely morning with the girls, and then we took them to Irma's house.
Ryan and I went and saw "Sherlock Holmes". It was pretty good. Too much fighting for me, but Ryan enjoyed the fight scenes. Then we went to Olive Garden for lunch. My parents had given us a gift card at Christmas, and we had a delicious lunch.
We got some things at Costco, figured out that we needed to have work done on Ryan's car, and headed home. We played some games and then picked up the girls. We put them in bed, ordered some pizza, played some more, and watched some Monk episodes.
It sounds so trivial and almost boring when I write it down, but it was so nice! I got to spend the whole day with Ryan, and we didn't have to worry about the girls. Plus, the next day was Saturday, so we got to spend time with Katie and Elayna that day.
I just wanted to thank Irma for watching the girls and taking care of them. Ryan made it feel like we could do whatever we wanted. I'm so grateful for Ryan, and felt like this was a really fun vacation/date. It feels like we haven't done something like that for a long time.
We have spent the last 6 weeks going to an Exercise/Health Class for our "date". It wasn't exactly the most fun thing to do, but we learned a lot, and it was still a night out.
Thanks again Irma and Ryan! I love you both!
1 comment:
Sometimes it is the simple things that can be the most fun depending on the company. Glad you had a good time.
Love you!
Post a Comment