Monday, March 1, 2010

Elayna and Katie

Elayna's hair is long enough to put in a pony tail!


Elayna is always starving in the morning. One day, we told her to wait for a minute while we got the food ready. She sat down on the ground and just sobbed and sobbed. She is so dramatic about everything!

I was putting Elayna's socks on her feet, and one fell on the ground. She reached over and said, "I git it". She says so many things now! I've never heard her say "I git it", and she will surprise us all the time with new words and phrases.

Katie was pretending to be a cat. Notice the "whiskers" on her cheeks, and the "fur" on her chest and around her eyes. Sigh.


Amanda gave Katie a mini Hershey bar. Apparently they had been making S'mores at their house, and had some leftover chocolate. Katie brought it home and kept asking if she could have her "snore". Even when I tried to correct her, she figured I was wrong, and she just said it more distinctly.

Katie is really into poems and rhyming. She found "The Cat in the Hat" at the library, and I've read it a lot. I had no idea it was such a long book! She likes to quote rhymes like "Hey Diddle Diddle", and "Hickory Dickory Dock the mouse ran up the clock". She also sings alot. Some songs she likes right now are "Row Row Row Your Boat", and Primary songs she has learned.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lydia won't sit for me to do her hair! Someday I guess. :)

It's good to "see" you! We miss you and your girlie girls!

Evans Family said...

Haha! I never realized how long Dr. Seuss books were either until Kylie wanted them read over and over and over as well! They are both getting so big!

Alisha Haight said...

Snore! That is so much better than s'more:) I like both of those pictures of the girls....so pretty:)