Elayna got her first tooth on March 27th. Bottom left. Her 2nd tooth came in April 6th on the bottom right.
Elayna likes to touch her index finger to my index finger. I call it the ET touch.
Elayna has been clapping for a while, I guess. I just realized it today, but Ryan says she has been doing it for a couple of days. (now a month or so, since I wrote this in March)
I asked Katie how her nap was, did she sleep for a long time? She looked around, said "is there a clock in here? Well, I slept for 3 hours"
Elayna is so close to crawling. She folds herself in half just to reach something, but she won't go far enough to get on her tummy.
Elayna makes Da, Ma, Na, Ba, noises. She is "talking" quite a bit, it is fun.
Elayna has figured out she has eyes. She was winking at Naomi a week or so ago. It was so cute! I've got her to do it once or twice since then, but not much more than that.
This was Elayna's first attempt at eating. I love the grimace at the end of the video. Katie would do almost the same thing when she was learning to eat.
I just can NOT get enough of this laugh. It makes me smile every time.
2 comments:
Marissa - what a beautiful job you are doing recording those precious moments with your family! We love the pictures of Elayna eating and laughing - we are so blessed to see you often and to be reminded of your precious addition to our family. Thanks. Craig
what a cutie! She is getting so big
Post a Comment