Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Things to remember

I remember worrying about putting Katie in the swing for 2 nights in a row when she was really young, because I was sure she would never be able to sleep in a bed again. Now, Elayna has been fussing for most of the day, and wanting to eat a lot more than normal. Also, Ryan says Elayna just cries non-stop from about 10:00 pm until about 2:00 AM. Not fun for him. Luckily, I sleep through it all. Anyways, we are putting Elayna in the swing tonight, and I'm not worried at all about her not sleeping well. Funny how life changes. (Addendum: this was written about 2 weeks ago, and Elayna has been sleeping great in the swing ever since. She actually slept for 8 hours straight (not even eating!) for 3 nights in a row!)
Ryan was sick a couple of weeks ago, and then I got sick on the 10th. Really, really sick. I had a fever, my throat hurt worse than I could remember, and my body ached. I was tested for flu and strep, but they were both negative. Luckily, the doctor put me on antibiotics anyways, and I was better after a day or two.
I have been blessed with wonderful mothers that put their lives on hold for me, whenever I need them. I was able to sleep a lot and recover because of them and Ryan. I am so grateful I have been blessed with such fabulously unselfish people in my life.

Elayna and I went to church for the first time on the 7th. These are the outfits the girls wore.
 


 

 





No comments: