Saturday, February 21, 2009

Going Private

A couple of things:

I am going to make this blog private on March 31. That means I will need your email address to invite you to read my blog. If I normally notify you by email that I have a new post up, don't worry about sending my your email address. Otherwise, let me know by commenting or emailing me. Thanks.

I have been making some changes on my site. I've added a list of blogs I visit, which will list the most recent at the top.

Ryan fixed my posts, so if they said "Continue reading this post" and you tried clicking it, and nothing changed, that is fixed. I will only be putting part of the post on the main page. To read the rest of the post, click on "continue reading this post".

Thanks for reading! I'm hoping to do a new post each week, so keep checking back.

6 comments:

stephanie said...

I would love o conitune reading your blog. Please include me when you go private. email stephaniejo84655@yahoo.com

Peterson Family Fun said...

Please include me in your list of people cleared to read your blog. :)
My email address is perkins_heather@hotmail.com

Alisha Haight said...

Hey, I have this same background for the YW blog that I keep. Isn't it cute? Please include me as well....of course:)

hannah said...

me too... do you have my email (just don't know if I want to post it in comments) :)

Colleen said...

I just found your blog! Email me!
cbontrager@austin.rr.com :)

Rebecca said...

Be sure to invite me when you go private!!