Only now do I feel as though I am exactly where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Half of September 2012
Annalisa deliberately went to the bathroom in my toilet on Friday, September 7. She seems to want to try on the days that I'm running behind or in a hurry. I guess she knows how to get my attention.
Anna is saying woof woof for dogs, ooww for cats. One day in church we were singing and Anna said "dare to do right" and was waving her arms around. She is very independent right now. She loves her sisters and her bottle. She also loves routines. She has a fun sense of humor, and likes to copy her sisters. She has discovered that when she holds things in her mouth, we laugh. 9-28-12
Katie and Elayna love to sleep in my bed. One night I came in and this is how they were laying. They love each other so much.
Katie called left "Lucy". I asked her where that came from, and she said, "righty tighty lefty loosey." Thursday, Sept 27.
Katie had a class field trip to the Payson Grotto on Sept 21. I was able to go help out. The teachers had put so much work into this activity. Ms Dooley (Katie's teacher) was by the waterfall and talked about water erosion.
Another teacher talked about leaves, and chlorophyll and stuff like that.
This is at the Grotto, where the buses parked. Then there is a very short and easy hike to the Grotto.
Then we got back on the bus and went to another area. We ate lunch, then they had 4 stations set up. Identifying different tracks in a book; making shirts with a "muddy" (brown paint) shoe print; a craft making "critters" with walnuts; and gluing leaves to a bookmark, which they later laminated.
Half the group would rotate between the centers while the other half got to watch a demonstration about animals. It was pretty neat. They got to touch most of the animals. This is a snake.
This is a ring tailed camus (something like that, I can't remember exactly what she called it, but she said it was like a raccoon).
There was also a tarantula, tortoise, red fox, a large rabbit, skunk, and a cockatoo.
Elayna loves squeezing Annalisa:
Annalisa in her birthday dress from Bowman's. So cute!
My adorable girls sitting on a snow machine at Jerry and Irma's house. They love pretending to drive it and steer it.
Elayna was helping Irma pick pears. (shake the tree until the pears fell off)
Art time at Irma and Jerry's. This little table is just right for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment