Katie is in 1st grade! Her first day was Aug 21. She's so happy and cute! Her teacher is Ms. Dooley. The first day of all day school, and Katie came home so tired. I think a large part of it was that she didn't eat a very big breakfast.
She had to wait in line for lunch "for like an hour or something! It was so long!" She was happy about having a small carton of milk. She loved having so many recesses. She says Ms. Dooley is fun. They have specialty classes (Art, Computers, PE, and Library, with none on Wednesday because it is early out day.)
I didn't talk to Katie about where I would pick her up after school, so we both kinda wandered around for a while, until she saw me and called "Mom!" (amazing I even heard her over all the kids). I think she will start riding her bike to school with Junior and Abby.
Elayna's in Preschool with Mrs. Lacee DeGraffenried. She's my cousin's wife, and she does a great job. Lacee is so proffessional and cheery. Elayna started on Sept. 6.
Elayna rode and I walked (Anna in the stroller) to Preschool. It took kind of a long time, but I think we can make it faster next time. Elayna seemed to have fun learning new things and meeting new kids. She'll love it.
Anna and I walked with her, and this is how Annalisa sat most of the way there. Her feet are up on the handrail thing, and she would turn her head around to look at me. It looks so uncomfortable!
Hanging up her backpack.
Sitting at her desk.
No comments:
Post a Comment