This is from when Annalisa was just a teeny baby. Isn't it such a cute picture?
When we were at the Bowman's house, I was holding Anna and asked her if she wanted to go. She smiled and waved bye to Jerry. Then I asked, "Do you want to stay with Grandpa?" She very emphatically shook her head no, and pointed to the door.
Anna has decided my iPhone is for her. Anytime I pull it out, she smiles, and comes for it, giggling and laughing because I pulled this wonderful fun toy out, just for her. She really likes to see herself in the forward facing camera. She really likes to hold it also. Luckily we got a warranty on it, so I'm not too concerned if she holds it. As long as I can still see her. :)
This is how she looks when she is just about to grab the phone:
I think I spend 90% of the time Annalisa is awake closing doors so she doesn't get into the stuff in all the rooms, and rescuing books. We have foolishly kept the books on our bookshelf, because I don't know where else to put them. She loves to pull them off the shelf, one at a time, until there is a large pile all around her. (Because I'm busy doing something else) 4-6-12
Annalisa called Ryan with FaceTime today. She loved being able to see and talk to him and hear his voice. She waved to him, and then she stood by herself for at least 5 seconds. She was concentrating so hard on Ryan that she stood without realizing it. 4-11-12
We took the girls to a Chinese buffet place. This was Elayna's plate. She had lots of different types of food on there, including suishi. She at least tried it all, although she didn't like it all. :)
This was Katie's plate. Not quite as varied, but they are both really good eaters.
Cousin Kylie came from Arizona and got baptized here so she could be around most of her cousins. Notice that Katie and Kylie have the same dress, just different colors. That was pretty fun for both of them. :)
Annalisa and Jessica have the same pj's!
I trimmed Katie's hair, in the hope that it would make it easier to comb through. I think it helps. I had to put Annalisa in the high chair so she wouldn't crawl around in the hair on the ground.
Me-I think you may be sick.
Elayna-Why? Cause I have the bad coughs?
Elayna and Katie got some bandages, and proceeded to cover their arms and hands with them. Funny girls.
Irma went to Mexico on a Humanitarian visit. She brought back these Mexican dresses for the girls. Annalisa wasn't very excited to take pictures. Can you tell?
The two happy girls:
The unhappy one, very mad still:
Finally, they all were happy and smiling:
Katie lost her first tooth on April 1. She was so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment