Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Annalisa's 1st Birthday

Birthday cake:

An outfit from Bowmans:

 

A doll that Irma crocheted:
Annalisa loves dolls:

At the Bowman's house, she sat on the ribbon from her present. It was just so cute:


A cute skirt and jacket from Irma and Jerry: 

At our house, opening presents:

They seem to be enjoying it as much as Annalisa:

A touch and feel book called "That's Not My Dragon".  It's a really cute book.  I actually gave it to Anna a couple weeks before her birthday, but Katie and Elayna wanted to give her presents, so they took some of the toys Annalisa really liked, and wrapped them up for her to open. They were so excited and cute about it.

 My parents with Annalisa, in the beautiful purple dress they gave her:
 I put Annalisa's hair in 2 pigtails, and it is so adorable! I loved how this picture showed her hair AND her happy smile.

We all love Annalisa so much. She is such a joy. She is smart, and happy, and loves her sisters so much. She has 2 teeth on the bottom, and 2 teeth that just came in. She has just started walking, and trying to talk, a little. She understands so much! When we ask her if she wants her bottle, she will stop crying. If I tell her to go somewhere, or find someone in the house, and tell her where they are, she usually can find them. She knows that if anyone is putting shoes on, they are going outside, and she wants to go too! She has this funny noise she makes that means "I want".  Kind of a "Uh" sound. She just does it over and over, while pointing, until she gets what she wanted, or we distract her. She uses "Da" for Mom, Dad, Katie, Elayna, pretty much anyone she recognizes. I put her on a swing, and now she is an avid fan. She loves to look at pictures of people she knows. We love you Annalisa!!

No comments: