Saturday, June 11, 2011

Katie's Preschool Graduation

Katie's Preschool Graduation was May 24. Irma, Mom, Elayna, Ryan and I were all there. Plus Naomi and her younger kids. And Amanda and Jay. It was a fun event. They had 2 microphones that a few students gathered around for each song. Katie and Abby did "solos" on the same song. Here is Abby with her group:


And Katie with hers. They sang "Skidamarink-I Love You!" Those of us watching loved that both our girls were RIGHT in front of the microphone. It was very cute.


Dad, Mom, and Katie:
Sister! 

Grandmas: 


The Preschool had 3 different classes, and between those 3 classes, there were 7 cousins.


(left to right) Trey DeGraffenried, Waylon Francom, Noah DeGraffenried, Trey Huff, Abby, Katie, and Chase Degraffenried.





I'm so glad we put Katie in Preschool. She loved it so much, and the teachers did a wonderful job. After the graduation, all the kids got a trophy, a yearbook, a DVD of pictures from their class, and some miscellaneous toys.

I know she learned a lot from this class. I would never have been motivated to teach her myself, so this worked out great!

Thank you Miss Stacy and Miss Erin!

No comments: