.jpg)
This is our Christmas Picture. We try to get one each year.
Katie had a fun Christmas. She really liked opening presents, which she figured out after the first one. She even wanted to sit on our laps to help us open our presents. It was cute.
I made the pajamas she has on. She wanted to wear them all day. The doll house behind her was filled with mini Star Wars characters. She really likes them. They're kind of like dolls, right?
She got lots of presents, but the highlights are a stroller from the Evans Grandparents, and a laptop from the Bowman Grandparents. These are probably her favorite presents right now.
She was pretty worn out when the Holidays were over. I think it was on Tuesday, Jan 2nd, that I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere, and she shook her head violently no. She had had enough of visiting. She just wanted to stay home. Of course, she also threw up for most of the afternoon and night, so maybe it was because she was sick. She got over the flu, or whatever it is, but now she has a loud croupy cough. She really scared me last night. She was wheezing really bad, and her cough sounded awful. We brought her into bed with us, because I knew I wouldn't sleep if I thought she couldn't breathe, and I couldn't see or touch her. I still didn't sleep, (surely it had nothing to do with Ryan snoring and Katie wheezing) but at least she seemed to do better. Medicine and some Vicks helped her breathe better.
After she has been in bed with us for about 2 hours, she was flailing about, and her arms and head were hitting me. She started whining, and I asked her if she wanted to go back to her bed. She did, so we all got to sleep the rest of the night.
Ryan occasionally wears caps, and this is one that Katie seems to like. We thought she looked so adorable, plus she posed for it. :)
What a cutie!
8 comments:
Hey, I don't snore!
Yes. He does snore!
If I do snore, I know which side of the family I got it from... :)
Stop bickering on the internet!! Gillian wants a doll house full of mini star wars dudes, and she thinks that Katie looks exactly like mom. VERY nice work on the pj's, I'm very impressed.
Hi Marissa and Ryan!
tyler only snores if he is sick (grin).
found your blog through hillary's site. cute family pic! can't believe how big katie is, i think she was just born last time i saw you. i'll try to check back from time to time, blog stalking is the only way i seem to track people these days. :)
hannah
www.hmrt.blogspot.com
Hi Marissa and Ryan!
tyler only snores if he is sick (grin).
found your blog through hillary's site. cute family pic! can't believe how big katie is, i think she was just born last time i saw you. i'll try to check back from time to time, blog stalking is the only way i seem to track people these days. :)
hannah
www.hmrt.blogspot.com
Abby's favorite present was also the stroller. We should get together and let them take their dolls for a walk. I think they'd like that. I agree though about Katie looking like her mom. What a cutie!
Your family picture is so cute. I can't believe you made her pajamas. I have a sewing machine I haven't taken out of the box yet. Probably because I don't really know how to use it. Why do I have a sewing machine, you may ask. Good question.
Post a Comment