Well, this is a compilation of Katie from crawling to walking to running. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I find it so hard to believe that she was just starting to walk in May! That was only 6 months ago! In some ways it seems like she has been walking for so long now. I think my favorite part is when she is twirling, and then almost falls over because she is dizzy. It just cracks me up every time.
This movie is 4 minutes long, so be patient while it downloads.
If you click the play button, then push pause while the gray bar shows that it is downloading, and wait until the bar fills the whole length, it won't stutter while you watch it. (I think)
3 comments:
That video is so cute, it's like watching her grow up in a few minutes. I love it when they do the little stutter step. Maybe you have a gymnast on your hands.
We love this video! Kylie and Zach would have it running constantly if we let them. Katie is such a cutie! I love her walking very carefully across the board. We really like the way you put the video together, very appropriate music.
love you-
Mike
That is SO cute! She cracks me up. I'm kind of jealous of all her cute clothes too. I can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment