Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May 2013

Our ward was split in April. We were put in the 5th Ward. On the 2nd Sunday there, Elayna knew the Bishop's name. Bishop Hoschouer. (Hoe shower) I could barely remember it, I have no idea how she could.


Mom was asking Anna where Elayna was, and Anna said "I don't know". Then mom said "Home?"
Anna- "No! .(thinking hard)......cool!!"
That's the first time I've heard her say school.
We Drove up to Wendy's.
Elayna said "I missed Wendy". Katie said, who? 
 Elayna said Wendy..in the moon?

I told the girls that I loved them so much, it felt like I would burst! Elayna said, "burst into candy!"

Anna says I'm a cheetah and she's a bunny. I started eating her, and she said, no, only monkeys. I clarified, only monkeys eat bunnies? Yes. 

I told Anna that we were going to her dad's work. She said will the bad men be there? I said what bad men? She said the ones with the swords that kidnapped Katie and Elayna. She seemed so convinced that it almost made me worry.

Anna:
Brave and strong because of our elbows
Taste it off? Lick the spoon. 



Dressing up as "Fiddler On the Roof" characters: 

Playing in the sand box with Irma

Elayna posing in a new outfit in front of Mom and Dad's house. 

Katie's new outfit: 

Playing at the park by the elementary school. 

Ryan built the water fountain for his Eagle Project. Also, my Grandpa Charles  helped build the bowery (covered picnic area).

Anna's hair, all curled:


I was doing work in the back yard, moving dead leaves and such. I found this little guy. We held him for a bit, but he never moved much, I think he was too cold and/or scared. 

Anna and Elayna in the swing on my parent's porch. 

Our house sold! It had been such a bother with listing it and having people come look at it. But when I saw this sign, it really hit me that we were buying our dream home! And now we needed to move all of our stuff! Agh! Panic! 


While we were showing the house, we put the girls' beds on the floor, with blankets on it, to make the room feel bigger. Elayna was very proud that she had made her bed all by herself. 

Anna sitting with me on the bleachers, while we watched Ryan play softball. Katie and Elayna played at the playground just around the corner.
Elayna reading Amelia Bedelia at Irma's house

Katie taking a nap

Anna playing on the floor

At Wendy's

My summer girl

Elayna and Anna on the back steps

Elayna, Anna, and Sadie, "painting" in the dirt

Fun and crazy hair for Anna

Play-dough "food" that Katie made for me



No comments: