Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break 2013-Hogle Zoo

Katie by the Elephants "For both my Grandmas"

Elayna spent a lot of the time in the stroller, and Anna was in it most of the time. All that walking is pretty tiring.

We met Amanda's family there. Katie, Abby, Elayna, and Annalisa.


Abby and Katie, Best Friends Forever!

Posing for the camera in front of the Rocky Shores exhibit.

Elayna wanted a pic also.

Our family in front of the Giraffe homes. I think we got this picture taken as proof that I was actually there.


Inside the Giraffe place. Junior, Abby, Katie, Gracie, Elayna, and Anna.



Annalisa loved walking on the wall: 

 So proud of herself!


She got the idea from her sisters and cousins, who ran ahead on the wall as fast as they could. 


Looking at more animals. I think these were large cats of some kind. Maybe the snow leopard? 


Elayna is such a goof! She looks so uncomfortable. But happy! 

 Elayna really wanted her picture taken with this animal. I'm not sure what made it so special.


Anna got bored in one of the houses. She would just hang on this bar for a long time, then jump up and try it again. I had no idea she had that kind of strength! 

Annalisa climbed on this rock, but couldn't get down again without help.


Riding the carousel.  Katie and Abby, with Anna right behind Katie.



Anna, Ryan and Elayna: 


Anna wanted something. I can't even remember what. I remember it seemed extremely silly. But she was so heartbroken about it!!
It was a very fun experience. We were tired when we got home, but we enjoyed it so much!

No comments: