I am the Second Counselor in the Young Women's group in my ward. One of the leaders had this great idea to have cute pictures of each girl. For my own records, I wanted to put their names with their pictures.
Aubrie Marsh
Megan Strong
Jesseca Owens
McKenna Stewart
Emily Urban
Jessica Dickie
Kat (Kathryn) Coughanour
Me
Chris Judd (camp leader)
Crysania Pickering
Emilee Thompson
Ali Taylor
Stori Hopper
Miranda Urban (she came up to help her mom do crafts)
Juliet Preston (Laurel Advisor)
Marianne Parsons
Summer Hopper
Heidi DeGraffenried (YW president)
Rachael West (YW secretary)
Julie West (my Beehive advisor)
The outside of our cabin. Yes, we are spoiled. Our idea of "camping" was mattresses on bunk beds, in dorms. That is about as "roughing it" as I want. Our theme was "Arise and Shine Forth that thy light may be a standard for the nations" for the year. They based camp around the Olympic idea of reaching for the gold.
Our country was Tahiti.
Marianne and Kat designed and drew our flag. (I can't get it to rotate)
( Karlee Romero wasn't here for the close-ups. She is next to Marianne)
What a silly bunch!
I had such a great time at Camp! I didn't spend much time at camp last
year because Anna was so young. This year I was blessed to have Irma, my
Mom, and Ryan take care of my children while I was gone from
Tues-Friday. I felt so close to each of the Young Women and also to the leaders after those few days! I'm grateful I was able to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment