I trimmed Elayna's hair, for the first time, on May 24. Her hair, mostly the ends, are a little green from my parent's swimming pool. She had a hard time holding still.
The finished product.
The hair that I cut off. Not much, really.
Elayna will say "whatever" with an attitude. The other day I heard her say, "well, well, well." I don't even know what it was about, but it was funny.
Elayna is getting pretty good at riding her bike with training
wheels. She thinks she should be at Gracie's house, or vice versa every
day. Which is kinda what happens. Elayna is so fun to watch. She dances
and sings most of the time. (May 17)
We put Annalisa on the swing, and she loves it. She was a little nervous
at first, so I just sat on the grass next to the swing and gently swung
her back and forth. She likes it a lot now. She acts like she thinks
she is as big as her two sisters.
Annalisa is
cruising between furniture, and so close to walking. She will practice standing up,
especially on uneven surfaces like the grass (with a blanket on it-she
hates the grass) or on our couch or bed. She loves to balance on the
trampoline, as well as bouncing on it. The other day, Katie and Elayna
were bouncing her, and she would laugh and laugh. (May 3)
Anna's got her top incisor May 5. Her top middle tooth broke through May 12.
Annalisa is becoming more verbal and communicative. One day my Mom went upstairs and Annalisa was still downstairs. Anna just stood there, cause I had it blocked, and yelled (heh! heh! heh!), until Mom came and got her. Annalisa loves going up the stairs, and being outside. She gets really excited when she hears the girls coming. She will nod her head yes sometimes, and also shake her head no. She loves the bath. She will hear the bathwater running, and she will head to the bathroom as fast as she can.
Katie is graduating from kindergarten tomorrow. Her report card was fantastic-She got 3's (above grade level) for knowing 56 sight words, instead of just 25. For her fluency-reading with appropriate accuracy, pacing and expression. And for comprehension-understanding, interpreting,and analyzing text. She loves to ride her bike and play with friends. She is always wanting to go anywhere and do anything, besides staying at home. We are starting summer chores on Monday. Katie and Elayna are both really excited about it. I'm not sure they know what chores are, the way they are anticipating it.
Katie and I rode our bikes to school Wednesday morning. She is getting pretty fast. She said she missed her gymnastic friends the other day. I just gave her a look, and reminded her that she had wanted to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment