Sunday, October 16, 2011

September 2011

Ryan was taking a nap with Annalisa. I went in to check on them, and found them like this:


Irma, Katie and Elayna, at the lake by Palmer's cabin in Fairview:


My cute little boating girls:


Getting rides from Grandpa Jerry and Uncle Matthew:


These are some pictures from when Kristine and Jessica were here from Sept 24-26.  
Aizek, Jessica, and Annalisa. Annalisa is the oldest, then Aizek (6 weeks later), then Jessica (6 weeks after that). Aizek looks so light, and Jessica looks so dark. Their hair color is drastically different also.



Annalisa, Aizek, and Jessica- all in their blessing clothes. I was happy that Annalisa still fit in hers!


Annalisa gave me a "kiss" on Sept 1- she held her mouth open and purposely put her mouth on my cheek, then smiled when I said Thank You! She gets so excited to see us. She squirms and smiles so big. She takes a bottle easily now. She loves "Pattycake". When I called to set up her 4 month appointment, the receptionist asked for her birthday and my mind went completely blank. It took a good 5-10 seconds to even remember what month she was born in. It was pretty embarrassing.

What a cute smile!!

 Annalisa does this funny "belly crunch" to try and sit up, or to see what is going on:

Annalisa went to her 4 month well child checkup Sept 15, 2011. She was 15 lbs, and 26.6 inches long. She is doing really well in everything. She had to have more immunization shots, so she cried, but at least I know she won't die from some crazy horrible disease.

Grabbing those adorable toes:

Annalisa rolled from her stomach to her back at Bowman's house on the 15th. I saw her roll 3 times in a row on Sept 22.  Annalisa loves to "stand", jump, be tickled, have her sisters talk and play with her. She is grabbing things, and loves to watch hands move.

This is Annalisa, starting to roll over: 



 And this is her crying, when it didn't work exactly how she wanted:

When nursing, she searches for something to grab. She will intertwine her fingers in mine. I seem to be enjoying the small things more than I remember doing with Katie and Elayna. I love looking at and touching Annalisa's feet and little hands. I love to watch her watching my hands. She is so intent. Sept 29.

I just can't get enough of Annalisa grabbing her toes. It is so cute! 

Annalisa - watching me snap my fingers:

It is so interesting with this baby. I only used 1 or 2 blankets with Katie and Elayna. With Annalisa, I have 7 or 8 blankets around the house, and sometimes I can't find any. I also used to prefer just white diaper cloth for burp cloths. With Annalisa, I prefer the pretty, embroidered flannel ones.


Elayna is very dramatic. She loves Barbies, and princesses. She asks for Katie a lot, especially when she wakes up from her nap. She loves art-painting, coloring, using markers, cutting, etc. She also makes lots of messes, but I try to not get to upset about them.

Elayna, playing with tiny Princess dolls. She really loves these toys. 
She can pedal a tricycle and the training bike. The bike is too tall for her, or I think she would be riding that all around. She is also really good about playing by herself for long periods of time. That is kind of a disadvantage, because I tend to start working, she'll start playing, and then it is time for Katie to come home, and I haven't had the one-on-one time with Elayna that I should be having while Annalisa is asleep.


Elayna was talking to Mom about something, and Mom asked, "Really?" and Elayna replied, "I'm serious!" 9-29-11

Elayna wants to hold Annalisa, but after just a minute, she will say, "Heavy!" and start to push Annalisa off. 



Katie can do so many things right now. She rode her bike to school with me on Sept 14.  She got tired, and we rested once or twice, but she did it!  She does gymnastics, rides her bike, reads, and almost washes her hair all by herself. Not an easy feat with all that long hair.

 We went to Kindergarten assessment with Ms Halter - Katie is leaps and bounds above where she should be. She is so smart and catches on to new stuff very quickly.

A picnic at Payson Park, with Clarissa and Irma: 


 Ryan replaced the light bulb in the stairway - it is up very very high. The only way to change it was to get a ladder that extends on both sides, try to balance it carefully on the stairs, and then change the bulb. Understandably, it didn't get changed, hardly ever. Then I found a light bulb changer extender thing. It has a grip on the end of a long pole, so you can just change the bulb while standing on the ground. The reason I bring this up, is because Katie was so excited that we had a light in the stairway. She wanted to show all her friends. I didn't have the heart to tell her that her friends probably wouldn't care.

Katie loves to cuddle, kiss, and hug. Plus, she feels so comfy on her Dad's back. 





No comments: