Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm working on it....

I was just looking at all my "draft posts"--posts that I've started, but have yet to finish. I'm hoping that I'll find time to finish them, now that life is settling down a little, and Christmas is going to be over soon. It just looks like so much work right now. :)

We are all happy, healthy, and blessed. The girls (Katie especially) are very excited for Christmas. I think Ryan and I are also excited. I'm just dreading wrapping all the presents. I wrapped about 6 today, and was exhausted.

I've been writing "Tender Mercies" that God has shown to me and my family. I try to write each night, and I am actually fairly regular about it. The problem is, all my writing goes into that, and not the blog. Oh well.

I'll hopefully have more to say next time.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Evans Family said...

I need to get back into the habit of writing down tender mercies from the Lord. It gives you such a different perspective on life. Love you and can't wait to see you soon!
Kristine

Amanda said...

At least you get at least draft posts started :)

hannah said...

Love the idea of recording tender mercies. Although if I do something, it will have to be a blog project because I won't do something that I don't have artificial deadlines for. :)