Monday, October 19, 2009

Movies

This video was taken in July. She was just starting to walk with us:


Elayna loves to laugh, especially where Katie is concerned. Sometimes Katie will do something, and Elayna will laugh and laugh. I don't get it most of the time, but I laugh with them, because their laughs are so contagious. Here Katie and Abby were playing with balloons, and it was apparently hilarious!


This is what meets me most mornings. I'm usually a little slow getting into their room in the morning, and they are awesome about just playing in there until I come in. Katie comes and tells me they are awake, then she goes back in and entertains Elayna. The other morning they were both just saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" until I came in. Such cute girls! (this was taken in August, right about Elayna's first birthday. Note how she says Hi and waves.)


This is just a couple of different clips of Elayna. The first clip shows her getting upset that Ryan is holding onto her. The next one is her reaction to seeing the camera--climb on Mommy to get the camera! Next is Elayna dancing and singing, standing up by herself, and then getting distracted from walking. Last is Elayna meowing like a cat.

No comments: