This is a video of Elayna cooing and smiling at me. It is absolutely amazing to watch her grow. When she was born, she could barely keep her eyes open. Now, just 2 months later, she is cooing and smiling; trying to carry on a conversation already.
Her 2 month doctor's visit was October 10th. She weighs 13 lbs, is 22.5 inches long, and in the 75th percentile for her head, weight, and height.
I'm not sure what Katie was at 2 months, but I found her 4 month stats. She was 13 lbs 6 oz, and 25.5 inches long.
3 comments:
Holy smokes!! She's catching up to Peter in weight already!!
Hey Layna Layna, so cute:) I miss you guys so much already!
cute blog! cute family! I get to find out so much about my cousins through their blogs. This is great! I hope you don't mind me peeking in on your family.
Post a Comment